You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
|2 weeks ago|
|src||4 months ago|
|LICENSE||2 weeks ago|
|README.md||4 months ago|
It is now possible to mine duino-coin on the 3DS
- A 3DS with Luma and the Homebrew Launcher installed.
How can I start mining?
- We took advantage of this application: https://github.com/vbe0201/3DS.py
- Install the application and replace the
3DS.py.3dsxfile with the
3DS.py.3dsxfile in Releases
- Also, modify the
main.pyfile with the
main.pyfile from Releases
- You can now start the miner in the Homebrew Launcher
- You should open the Rosalina Menu while Mining (press L + DPAD DOWN + SELECT).
- It doesn't show me any Output, is it normal? A: Yes it won't show any Output for now
- Can I mine on the DS? A: Not yet
- Thanks for the people who added the 3ds.py application: https://github.com/vbe0201/3DS.py
- Thanks to @hgecode for giving us the Support of Debugging and Writing this!
- Thanks to @revox for giving us a modified example for the Miner on the 3DS!
- Thanks to The whole Duino-Coin Project
I have a New Nintendo 3DS can I set the clock higher?
Yes you can, set the clock rate in the Rosalina Menu higher: L + DPAD DOWN + SELECT. Go to New 3DS menu and set the rate to 804 Mhz.