snapshot: migrate all sample apps to new format

This commit is contained in:
Kartik K. Agaram 2021-12-11 10:18:41 -08:00
parent d5038fe514
commit c0c9d31688
8 changed files with 1027 additions and 1215 deletions

View File

@ -1,253 +1,200 @@
teliva_program = {
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
norm = [==[
function norm()
window:attrset(curses.A_NORMAL)
end]==],
},
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
bold = [==[
function bold()
window:attron(curses.A_BOLD)
end]==],
},
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
rv = [==[
function rv()
window:attron(curses.A_REVERSE)
end]==],
},
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
color = [==[
function color(i)
window:attron(curses.color_pair(i))
end]==],
},
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
abbreviations = [==[
clear = curses.clear
refresh = curses.refresh
getch = curses.getch
addch = curses.addch
mvaddch = curses.mvaddch
pr = curses.addstr
mpr = curses.mvaddstr
str = tostring
num = tonumber
]==],
},
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
str_helpers = [==[
-- some string helpers from http://lua-users.org/wiki/StringIndexing
-- index characters using []
getmetatable('').__index = function(str,i)
if type(i) == 'number' then
return string.sub(str,i,i)
else
return string[i]
end
end
-- ranges using (), selected bytes using {}
getmetatable('').__call = function(str,i,j)
if type(i)~='table' then
return string.sub(str,i,j)
else
local t={}
for k,v in ipairs(i) do
t[k]=string.sub(str,v,v)
end
return table.concat(t)
end
end
-- iterate over an ordered sequence
function q(x)
if type(x) == 'string' then
return x:gmatch('.')
else
return ipairs(x)
end
end
-- TODO: backport utf-8 support from Lua 5.3
]==],
},
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
prn = [==[
-- functional form of 'print'
-- use this in map/reduce/filter
function prn(...)
print(unpack(arg))
return arg[1]
end]==],
},
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
add = [==[
add = table.insert]==],
},
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
map = [==[
-- only for arrays
function map(l, f)
result = {}
for _, x in q(l) do
add(result, f(x))
end
return result
end
]==],
},
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
reduce = [==[
-- only for arrays
function reduce(l, f, init)
result = init
for _, x in q(l) do
result = f(result, x)
end
return result
end
]==],
},
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
filter = [==[
-- only for arrays
function filter(l, f)
result = {}
for _, x in q(l) do
if f(x) then
add(result, x)
end
end
return result
end
]==],
},
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
find_index = [==[
function find_index(arr, x)
for n, y in q(arr) do
if x == y then
return n
end
end
end
]==],
},
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
trim = [==[
function trim(s)
return s:gsub('^%s*', ''):gsub('%s*$', '')
end
]==],
},
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
split = [==[
function split(s, d)
result = {}
for match in (s..d):gmatch("(.-)"..d) do
add(result, match);
end
return result
end
]==],
},
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
window = [==[
window = curses.stdscr()]==],
},
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
render = [==[
function render(window)
clear()
-- draw stuff to screen here
for line in io.lines("input") do
pr(line)
pr("\n")
end
refresh()
end]==],
},
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
menu = [==[
menu = {}]==],
},
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
update = [==[
function update(window)
local key = curses.getch()
-- process key here
end]==],
},
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
init_colors = [==[
function init_colors()
for i=0,7 do
curses.init_pair(i, i, -1)
end
curses.init_pair(8, 7, 0)
curses.init_pair(9, 7, 1)
curses.init_pair(10, 7, 2)
curses.init_pair(11, 7, 3)
curses.init_pair(12, 7, 4)
curses.init_pair(13, 7, 5)
curses.init_pair(14, 7, 6)
curses.init_pair(15, -1, 15)
curses.init_pair(255, 15, 1) -- reserved for Teliva error messages
end]==],
},
{
main = [==[
function main()
init_colors()
while true do
render(window)
update(window)
end
end
]==],
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
},
}
# .tlv file generated by https://github.com/akkartik/teliva
# You may edit it if you are careful; however, you may see cryptic errors if you
# violate Teliva's assumptions.
#
# .tlv files are representations of Teliva programs. Teliva programs consist of
# sequences of definitions. Each definition is a table of key/value pairs. Keys
# and values are both strings.
#
# Lines in .tlv files always follow exactly one of the following forms:
# - comment lines at the top of the file starting with '#' at column 0
# - beginnings of definitions starting with '- ' at column 0, followed by a
# key/value pair
# - key/value pairs consisting of ' ' at column 0, containing either a
# spaceless value on the same line, or a multi-line value
# - multiline values indented by more than 2 spaces, starting with a '>'
#
# If these constraints are violated, Teliva may unceremoniously crash. Please
# report bugs at http://akkartik.name/contact
- __teliva_timestamp: original
norm:
>function norm()
> window:attrset(curses.A_NORMAL)
>end
- __teliva_timestamp: original
bold:
>function bold()
> window:attron(curses.A_BOLD)
>end
- __teliva_timestamp: original
rv:
>function rv()
> window:attron(curses.A_REVERSE)
>end
- __teliva_timestamp: original
color:
>function color(i)
> window:attron(curses.color_pair(i))
>end
- __teliva_timestamp: original
abbreviations:
>clear = curses.clear
>refresh = curses.refresh
>getch = curses.getch
>addch = curses.addch
>mvaddch = curses.mvaddch
>pr = curses.addstr
>mpr = curses.mvaddstr
>str = tostring
>num = tonumber
- __teliva_timestamp: original
str_helpers:
>-- some string helpers from http://lua-users.org/wiki/StringIndexing
>
>-- index characters using []
>getmetatable('').__index = function(str,i)
> if type(i) == 'number' then
> return string.sub(str,i,i)
> else
> return string[i]
> end
>end
>
>-- ranges using (), selected bytes using {}
>getmetatable('').__call = function(str,i,j)
> if type(i)~='table' then
> return string.sub(str,i,j)
> else
> local t={}
> for k,v in ipairs(i) do
> t[k]=string.sub(str,v,v)
> end
> return table.concat(t)
> end
>end
>
>-- iterate over an ordered sequence
>function q(x)
> if type(x) == 'string' then
> return x:gmatch('.')
> else
> return ipairs(x)
> end
>end
>
>-- TODO: backport utf-8 support from Lua 5.3
- __teliva_timestamp: original
prn:
>-- functional form of 'print'
>-- use this in map/reduce/filter
>function prn(...)
> print(unpack(arg))
> return arg[1]
>end
- __teliva_timestamp: original
add:
>add = table.insert
- __teliva_timestamp: original
map:
>-- only for arrays
>function map(l, f)
> result = {}
> for _, x in q(l) do
> add(result, f(x))
> end
> return result
>end
- __teliva_timestamp: original
reduce:
>-- only for arrays
>function reduce(l, f, init)
> result = init
> for _, x in q(l) do
> result = f(result, x)
> end
> return result
>end
- __teliva_timestamp: original
filter:
>-- only for arrays
>function filter(l, f)
> result = {}
> for _, x in q(l) do
> if f(x) then
> add(result, x)
> end
> end
> return result
>end
- __teliva_timestamp: original
find_index:
>function find_index(arr, x)
> for n, y in q(arr) do
> if x == y then
> return n
> end
> end
>end
- __teliva_timestamp: original
trim:
>function trim(s)
> return s:gsub('^%s*', ''):gsub('%s*$', '')
>end
- __teliva_timestamp: original
split:
>function split(s, d)
> result = {}
> for match in (s..d):gmatch("(.-)"..d) do
> add(result, match);
> end
> return result
>end
- __teliva_timestamp: original
window:
>window = curses.stdscr()
- __teliva_timestamp: original
render:
>function render(window)
> clear()
> -- draw stuff to screen here
> for line in io.lines("input") do
> pr(line)
> pr("\n")
> end
> refresh()
>end
- __teliva_timestamp: original
menu:
>menu = {}
- __teliva_timestamp: original
update:
>function update(window)
> local key = curses.getch()
> -- process key here
>end
- __teliva_timestamp: original
init_colors:
>function init_colors()
> for i=0,7 do
> curses.init_pair(i, i, -1)
> end
> curses.init_pair(8, 7, 0)
> curses.init_pair(9, 7, 1)
> curses.init_pair(10, 7, 2)
> curses.init_pair(11, 7, 3)
> curses.init_pair(12, 7, 4)
> curses.init_pair(13, 7, 5)
> curses.init_pair(14, 7, 6)
> curses.init_pair(15, -1, 15)
> curses.init_pair(255, 15, 1) -- reserved for Teliva error messages
>end
- main:
>function main()
> init_colors()
>
> while true do
> render(window)
> update(window)
> end
>end
__teliva_timestamp: original

View File

@ -1,298 +1,263 @@
teliva_program = {
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
window = [==[
window = curses.stdscr()
-- animation-based app
window:nodelay(true)
lines, cols = window:getmaxyx()]==],
},
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
current_game = [==[
current_game = {}]==],
},
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
piece_glyph = [==[
piece_glyph = {
-- for legibility, white pieces also use unicode glyphs for black pieces
-- we rely on colors to distinguish them
K = 0x265a,
Q = 0x265b,
R = 0x265c,
B = 0x265d,
N = 0x265e,
P = 0x265f,
k = 0x265a,
q = 0x265b,
r = 0x265c,
b = 0x265d,
n = 0x265e,
p = 0x265f,
}]==],
},
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
top_player = [==[
function top_player(current_game)
if current_game.players[1].color == "black" then
return current_game.players[1]
end
return current_game.players[2]
end]==],
},
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
bottom_player = [==[
function bottom_player(current_game)
if current_game.players[1].color == "white" then
return current_game.players[1]
end
return current_game.players[2]
end]==],
},
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
render_player = [==[
function render_player(y, x, player)
curses.mvaddstr(y, x, player.user.name)
curses.addstr(" · ")
curses.addstr(tostring(player.rating))
end]==],
},
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
render_square = [==[
function render_square(current_game, rank, file, highlighted_squares)
-- decide whether to highlight
local hl = 0
if (rank == highlighted_squares.from.rank and file == highlighted_squares.from.file)
or (rank == highlighted_squares.to.rank and file == highlighted_squares.to.file) then
hl = 4
end
if (rank+file)%2 == 1 then
-- light square
curses.attrset(curses.color_pair(1+hl))
else
-- dark square
curses.attrset(curses.color_pair(3+hl))
end
curses.mvaddstr((8 - rank + 1)*3, file*5, " ")
curses.mvaddstr((8 - rank + 1)*3+1, file*5, " ")
curses.mvaddstr((8 - rank + 1)*3+2, file*5, " ")
curses.attrset(curses.A_NORMAL)
end]==],
},
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
render_fen_rank = [==[
function render_fen_rank(rank, fen_rank, highlighted_squares)
local file = 1
for x in fen_rank:gmatch(".") do
if x:match("%d") then
file = file + tonumber(x)
else
-- decide whether to highlight
local hl = 0
if (rank == highlighted_squares.from.rank and file == highlighted_squares.from.file)
or (rank == highlighted_squares.to.rank and file == highlighted_squares.to.file) then
hl = 4
end
if (rank+file)%2 == 1 then
if x < 'Z' then
-- white piece on light square
curses.attrset(curses.color_pair(1+hl))
else
-- black piece on light square
curses.attrset(curses.color_pair(2+hl))
end
else
if x < 'Z' then
-- white piece on dark square
curses.attrset(curses.color_pair(3+hl))
else
-- black piece on dark square
curses.attrset(curses.color_pair(4+hl))
end
end
curses.mvaddstr((8 - rank + 1)*3+1, file*5+2, utf8(piece_glyph[x]))
curses.attrset(curses.A_NORMAL)
file = file + 1
end
end
end]==],
},
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
render_time = [==[
function render_time(y, x, seconds)
if seconds == nil then return end
curses.mvaddstr(y, x, tostring(math.floor(seconds/60)))
curses.addstr(string.format(":%02d", seconds%60))
end]==],
},
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
render_board = [==[
function render_board(current_game)
--? curses.mvaddstr(1, 50, dump(current_game.fen))
--? curses.mvaddstr(6, 50, dump(current_game.previously_moved_squares))
render_player(2, 5, top_player(current_game))
render_time(2, 35, current_game.bc)
for rank=8,1,-1 do
for file=1,8 do
render_square(current_game, rank, file, current_game.previously_moved_squares)
end
render_fen_rank(rank, current_game.fen_rank[8-rank+1], current_game.previously_moved_squares)
end
render_player(27, 5, bottom_player(current_game))
render_time(27, 35, current_game.wc)
end]==],
},
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
parse_lm = [==[
function parse_lm(move)
--? curses.mvaddstr(4, 50, move)
local file1 = string.byte(move:sub(1, 1)) - 96 -- 'a'-1
local rank1 = string.byte(move:sub(2, 2)) - 48 -- '0'
local file2 = string.byte(move:sub(3, 3)) - 96 -- 'a'-1
local rank2 = string.byte(move:sub(4, 4)) - 48 -- '0'
--? curses.mvaddstr(5, 50, dump({{rank1, file1}, {rank2, file2}}))
return {from={rank=rank1, file=file1}, to={rank=rank2, file=file2}}
end]==],
},
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
render = [==[
function render(chunk)
local o = json.decode(chunk)
if o.t == "featured" then
current_game = o.d
--? current_game.lm = "__"
current_game.previously_moved_squares = {from={rank=0, file=0}, to={rank=0, file=0}} -- no highlight
else
current_game.fen = o.d.fen
current_game.wc = o.d.wc
current_game.bc = o.d.bc
--? current_game.lm = o.d.lm
current_game.previously_moved_squares = parse_lm(o.d.lm)
--? window:nodelay(false)
--? curses.mvaddstr(3, 50, "paused")
end
current_game.fen_rank = split(current_game.fen, "%w+")
render_board(current_game)
curses.refresh()
end]==],
},
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
init_colors = [==[
function init_colors()
-- colors
local light_piece = 1
local dark_piece = 0
local light_square = 252
local dark_square = 242
local light_last_moved_square = 229
local dark_last_moved_square = 226
-- initialize colors
curses.init_pair(1, light_piece, light_square)
curses.init_pair(2, dark_piece, light_square)
curses.init_pair(3, light_piece, dark_square)
curses.init_pair(4, dark_piece, dark_square)
curses.init_pair(5, light_piece, light_last_moved_square)
curses.init_pair(6, dark_piece, light_last_moved_square)
curses.init_pair(7, light_piece, dark_last_moved_square)
curses.init_pair(8, dark_piece, dark_last_moved_square)
curses.init_pair(255, 15, 1) -- reserved for Teliva error messages
end]==],
},
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
main = [==[
function main()
init_colors()
local request = {
url = "https://lichess.org/api/tv/feed",
sink = function(chunk, err)
if chunk then
curses.clear()
render(chunk)
curses.getch()
end
return 1
end,
}
http.request(request)
end]==],
},
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
utf8 = [==[
-- https://stackoverflow.com/questions/7983574/how-to-write-a-unicode-symbol-in-lua
function utf8(decimal)
local bytemarkers = { {0x7FF,192}, {0xFFFF,224}, {0x1FFFFF,240} }
if decimal<128 then return string.char(decimal) end
local charbytes = {}
for bytes,vals in ipairs(bytemarkers) do
if decimal<=vals[1] then
for b=bytes+1,2,-1 do
local mod = decimal%64
decimal = (decimal-mod)/64
charbytes[b] = string.char(128+mod)
end
charbytes[1] = string.char(vals[2]+decimal)
break
end
end
return table.concat(charbytes)
end]==],
},
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
split = [==[
function split(s, pat)
result = {}
for x in s:gmatch(pat) do
table.insert(result, x)
end
return result
end]==],
},
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
dump = [==[
-- https://stackoverflow.com/questions/9168058/how-to-dump-a-table-to-console
function dump(o)
if type(o) == 'table' then
local s = '{ '
for k,v in pairs(o) do
if type(k) ~= 'number' then k = '"'..k..'"' end
s = s .. '['..k..'] = ' .. dump(v) .. ','
end
return s .. '} '
else
return tostring(o)
end
end]==],
},
}
# .tlv file generated by https://github.com/akkartik/teliva
# You may edit it if you are careful; however, you may see cryptic errors if you
# violate Teliva's assumptions.
#
# .tlv files are representations of Teliva programs. Teliva programs consist of
# sequences of definitions. Each definition is a table of key/value pairs. Keys
# and values are both strings.
#
# Lines in .tlv files always follow exactly one of the following forms:
# - comment lines at the top of the file starting with '#' at column 0
# - beginnings of definitions starting with '- ' at column 0, followed by a
# key/value pair
# - key/value pairs consisting of ' ' at column 0, containing either a
# spaceless value on the same line, or a multi-line value
# - multiline values indented by more than 2 spaces, starting with a '>'
#
# If these constraints are violated, Teliva may unceremoniously crash. Please
# report bugs at http://akkartik.name/contact
- __teliva_timestamp: original
window:
>window = curses.stdscr()
>-- animation-based app
>window:nodelay(true)
>lines, cols = window:getmaxyx()
- __teliva_timestamp: original
current_game:
>current_game = {}
- __teliva_timestamp: original
piece_glyph:
>piece_glyph = {
> -- for legibility, white pieces also use unicode glyphs for black pieces
> -- we rely on colors to distinguish them
> K = 0x265a,
> Q = 0x265b,
> R = 0x265c,
> B = 0x265d,
> N = 0x265e,
> P = 0x265f,
> k = 0x265a,
> q = 0x265b,
> r = 0x265c,
> b = 0x265d,
> n = 0x265e,
> p = 0x265f,
>}
- __teliva_timestamp: original
top_player:
>function top_player(current_game)
> if current_game.players[1].color == "black" then
> return current_game.players[1]
> end
> return current_game.players[2]
>end
- __teliva_timestamp: original
bottom_player:
>function bottom_player(current_game)
> if current_game.players[1].color == "white" then
> return current_game.players[1]
> end
> return current_game.players[2]
>end
- __teliva_timestamp: original
render_player:
>function render_player(y, x, player)
> curses.mvaddstr(y, x, player.user.name)
> curses.addstr(" · ")
> curses.addstr(tostring(player.rating))
>end
- __teliva_timestamp: original
render_square:
>function render_square(current_game, rank, file, highlighted_squares)
> -- decide whether to highlight
> local hl = 0
> if (rank == highlighted_squares.from.rank and file == highlighted_squares.from.file)
> or (rank == highlighted_squares.to.rank and file == highlighted_squares.to.file) then
> hl = 4
> end
> if (rank+file)%2 == 1 then
> -- light square
> curses.attrset(curses.color_pair(1+hl))
> else
> -- dark square
> curses.attrset(curses.color_pair(3+hl))
> end
> curses.mvaddstr((8 - rank + 1)*3, file*5, " ")
> curses.mvaddstr((8 - rank + 1)*3+1, file*5, " ")
> curses.mvaddstr((8 - rank + 1)*3+2, file*5, " ")
> curses.attrset(curses.A_NORMAL)
>end
- __teliva_timestamp: original
render_fen_rank:
>function render_fen_rank(rank, fen_rank, highlighted_squares)
> local file = 1
> for x in fen_rank:gmatch(".") do
> if x:match("%d") then
> file = file + tonumber(x)
> else
> -- decide whether to highlight
> local hl = 0
> if (rank == highlighted_squares.from.rank and file == highlighted_squares.from.file)
> or (rank == highlighted_squares.to.rank and file == highlighted_squares.to.file) then
> hl = 4
> end
> if (rank+file)%2 == 1 then
> if x < 'Z' then
> -- white piece on light square
> curses.attrset(curses.color_pair(1+hl))
> else
> -- black piece on light square
> curses.attrset(curses.color_pair(2+hl))
> end
> else
> if x < 'Z' then
> -- white piece on dark square
> curses.attrset(curses.color_pair(3+hl))
> else
> -- black piece on dark square
> curses.attrset(curses.color_pair(4+hl))
> end
> end
> curses.mvaddstr((8 - rank + 1)*3+1, file*5+2, utf8(piece_glyph[x]))
> curses.attrset(curses.A_NORMAL)
> file = file + 1
> end
> end
>end
- __teliva_timestamp: original
render_time:
>function render_time(y, x, seconds)
> if seconds == nil then return end
> curses.mvaddstr(y, x, tostring(math.floor(seconds/60)))
> curses.addstr(string.format(":%02d", seconds%60))
>end
- __teliva_timestamp: original
render_board:
>function render_board(current_game)
>--? curses.mvaddstr(1, 50, dump(current_game.fen))
>--? curses.mvaddstr(6, 50, dump(current_game.previously_moved_squares))
> render_player(2, 5, top_player(current_game))
> render_time(2, 35, current_game.bc)
> for rank=8,1,-1 do
> for file=1,8 do
> render_square(current_game, rank, file, current_game.previously_moved_squares)
> end
> render_fen_rank(rank, current_game.fen_rank[8-rank+1], current_game.previously_moved_squares)
> end
> render_player(27, 5, bottom_player(current_game))
> render_time(27, 35, current_game.wc)
>end
- __teliva_timestamp: original
parse_lm:
>function parse_lm(move)
>--? curses.mvaddstr(4, 50, move)
> local file1 = string.byte(move:sub(1, 1)) - 96 -- 'a'-1
> local rank1 = string.byte(move:sub(2, 2)) - 48 -- '0'
> local file2 = string.byte(move:sub(3, 3)) - 96 -- 'a'-1
> local rank2 = string.byte(move:sub(4, 4)) - 48 -- '0'
>--? curses.mvaddstr(5, 50, dump({{rank1, file1}, {rank2, file2}}))
> return {from={rank=rank1, file=file1}, to={rank=rank2, file=file2}}
>end
- __teliva_timestamp: original
render:
>function render(chunk)
> local o = json.decode(chunk)
> if o.t == "featured" then
> current_game = o.d
>--? current_game.lm = "__"
> current_game.previously_moved_squares = {from={rank=0, file=0}, to={rank=0, file=0}} -- no highlight
> else
> current_game.fen = o.d.fen
> current_game.wc = o.d.wc
> current_game.bc = o.d.bc
>--? current_game.lm = o.d.lm
> current_game.previously_moved_squares = parse_lm(o.d.lm)
>--? window:nodelay(false)
>--? curses.mvaddstr(3, 50, "paused")
> end
> current_game.fen_rank = split(current_game.fen, "%w+")
> render_board(current_game)
> curses.refresh()
>end
- __teliva_timestamp: original
init_colors:
>function init_colors()
> -- colors
> local light_piece = 1
> local dark_piece = 0
> local light_square = 252
> local dark_square = 242
> local light_last_moved_square = 229
> local dark_last_moved_square = 226
> -- initialize colors
> curses.init_pair(1, light_piece, light_square)
> curses.init_pair(2, dark_piece, light_square)
> curses.init_pair(3, light_piece, dark_square)
> curses.init_pair(4, dark_piece, dark_square)
> curses.init_pair(5, light_piece, light_last_moved_square)
> curses.init_pair(6, dark_piece, light_last_moved_square)
> curses.init_pair(7, light_piece, dark_last_moved_square)
> curses.init_pair(8, dark_piece, dark_last_moved_square)
> curses.init_pair(255, 15, 1) -- reserved for Teliva error messages
>end
- __teliva_timestamp: original
main:
>function main()
> init_colors()
> local request = {
> url = "https://lichess.org/api/tv/feed",
> sink = function(chunk, err)
> if chunk then
> curses.clear()
> render(chunk)
> curses.getch()
> end
> return 1
> end,
> }
> http.request(request)
>end
- __teliva_timestamp: original
utf8:
>-- https://stackoverflow.com/questions/7983574/how-to-write-a-unicode-symbol-in-lua
>function utf8(decimal)
> local bytemarkers = { {0x7FF,192}, {0xFFFF,224}, {0x1FFFFF,240} }
> if decimal<128 then return string.char(decimal) end
> local charbytes = {}
> for bytes,vals in ipairs(bytemarkers) do
> if decimal<=vals[1] then
> for b=bytes+1,2,-1 do
> local mod = decimal%64
> decimal = (decimal-mod)/64
> charbytes[b] = string.char(128+mod)
> end
> charbytes[1] = string.char(vals[2]+decimal)
> break
> end
> end
> return table.concat(charbytes)
>end
- __teliva_timestamp: original
split:
>function split(s, pat)
> result = {}
> for x in s:gmatch(pat) do
> table.insert(result, x)
> end
> return result
>end
- __teliva_timestamp: original
dump:
>-- https://stackoverflow.com/questions/9168058/how-to-dump-a-table-to-console
>function dump(o)
> if type(o) == 'table' then
> local s = '{ '
> for k,v in pairs(o) do
> if type(k) ~= 'number' then k = '"'..k..'"' end
> s = s .. '['..k..'] = ' .. dump(v) .. ','
> end
> return s .. '} '
> else
> return tostring(o)
> end
>end

View File

@ -1,62 +1,61 @@
teliva_program = {
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
window = [==[
window = curses.stdscr()]==],
},
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
n = [==[
n = 0]==],
},
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
render = [==[
function render(window)
window:clear()
window:attron(curses.A_BOLD)
window:attron(curses.color_pair(6))
window:mvaddstr(10, 10, " ")
window:mvaddstr(10, 11, n)
window:attroff(curses.color_pair(6))
window:attroff(curses.A_BOLD)
curses.refresh()
end]==],
},
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
menu = [==[
menu = {Enter="increment"}]==],
},
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
update = [==[
function update(window)
local key = curses.getch()
if key == 10 then
n = n+1
end
end]==],
},
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
main = [==[
function main()
for i=1,7 do
curses.init_pair(i, 0, i)
end
curses.init_pair(255, 15, 1) -- reserved for Teliva error messages
while true do
render(window)
update(window)
end
end]==],
},
}
# .tlv file generated by https://github.com/akkartik/teliva
# You may edit it if you are careful; however, you may see cryptic errors if you
# violate Teliva's assumptions.
#
# .tlv files are representations of Teliva programs. Teliva programs consist of
# sequences of definitions. Each definition is a table of key/value pairs. Keys
# and values are both strings.
#
# Lines in .tlv files always follow exactly one of the following forms:
# - comment lines at the top of the file starting with '#' at column 0
# - beginnings of definitions starting with '- ' at column 0, followed by a
# key/value pair
# - key/value pairs consisting of ' ' at column 0, containing either a
# spaceless value on the same line, or a multi-line value
# - multiline values indented by more than 2 spaces, starting with a '>'
#
# If these constraints are violated, Teliva may unceremoniously crash. Please
# report bugs at http://akkartik.name/contact
- __teliva_timestamp: original
window:
>window = curses.stdscr()
- __teliva_timestamp: original
n:
>n = 0
- __teliva_timestamp: original
render:
>function render(window)
> window:clear()
> window:attron(curses.A_BOLD)
> window:attron(curses.color_pair(6))
> window:mvaddstr(10, 10, " ")
> window:mvaddstr(10, 11, n)
> window:attroff(curses.color_pair(6))
> window:attroff(curses.A_BOLD)
> curses.refresh()
>end
__teliva_note: foo
- __teliva_timestamp: original
menu:
>menu = {Enter="increment"}
- __teliva_timestamp: original
update:
>function update(window)
> local key = curses.getch()
> if key == 10 then
> n = n+1
> end
>end
- __teliva_timestamp: original
main:
>function main()
> for i=1,7 do
> curses.init_pair(i, 0, i)
> end
> curses.init_pair(255, 15, 1) -- reserved for Teliva error messages
>
> while true do
> render(window)
> update(window)
> end
>end

267
hanoi.tlv
View File

@ -1,144 +1,123 @@
teliva_program = {
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
render = [==[
function render(window)
window:clear()
local lines, cols = window:getmaxyx()
local line = math.floor(lines/2)
local col = math.floor(cols/4)
for i,t in ipairs(tower) do
render_tower(window, line, i*col, i, t)
end
curses.refresh()
end]==],
},
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
lines = [==[
function lines(window)
local lines, cols = window:getmaxyx()
return lines
end]==],
},
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
pop = [==[
function pop(array)
return table.remove(array)
end]==],
},
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
window = [==[
window = curses.stdscr()]==],
},
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
render_tower = [==[
function render_tower(window, line, col, tower_index, tower)
window:attron(curses.A_BOLD)
window:mvaddch(line+2, col, string.char(96+tower_index))
window:attroff(curses.A_BOLD)
window:attron(curses.color_pair(15))
window:mvaddstr(line+1, col-6, " ")
window:attroff(curses.color_pair(15))
for i, n in ipairs(tower) do
render_disk(window, line, col, n)
line = line - 1
end
for i=1,5-len(tower)+1 do
window:attron(curses.color_pair(15))
window:mvaddstr(line, col, " ")
window:attroff(curses.color_pair(15))
line = line - 1
end
end]==],
},
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
tower = [==[
tower = {{6, 5, 4, 3, 2}, {}, {}}]==],
},
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
render_disk = [==[
function render_disk(window, line, col, size)
col = col-size+1
for i=1,size do
window:attron(curses.color_pair(size))
window:mvaddstr(line, col, " ")
window:attroff(curses.color_pair(size))
col = col+2
end
end]==],
},
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
main = [==[
function main()
curses.assume_default_colors(250, 139)
for i=1,7 do
curses.init_pair(i, 0, i)
end
curses.init_pair(15, 0, 250) -- tower frames
curses.init_pair(255, 15, 1) -- reserved for Teliva error messages
while true do
render(window)
update(window)
end
end
]==],
},
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
len = [==[
function len(array)
local result = 0
for k in pairs(array) do
result = result+1
end
return result
end]==],
},
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
update = [==[
function update(window)
window:mvaddstr(lines(window)-2, 5, "tower to remove top disk from? ")
local from = curses.getch() - 96
window:mvaddstr(lines(window)-1, 5, "tower to stack it on? ")
local to = curses.getch() - 96
make_move(from, to)
end]==],
},
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
make_move = [==[
function make_move(from, to)
local disk = pop(tower[from])
table.insert(tower[to], disk)
end]==],
},
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
cols = [==[
function cols(window)
local lines, cols = window:getmaxyx()
return cols
end]==],
},
}
# .tlv file generated by https://github.com/akkartik/teliva
# You may edit it if you are careful; however, you may see cryptic errors if you
# violate Teliva's assumptions.
#
# .tlv files are representations of Teliva programs. Teliva programs consist of
# sequences of definitions. Each definition is a table of key/value pairs. Keys
# and values are both strings.
#
# Lines in .tlv files always follow exactly one of the following forms:
# - comment lines at the top of the file starting with '#' at column 0
# - beginnings of definitions starting with '- ' at column 0, followed by a
# key/value pair
# - key/value pairs consisting of ' ' at column 0, containing either a
# spaceless value on the same line, or a multi-line value
# - multiline values indented by more than 2 spaces, starting with a '>'
#
# If these constraints are violated, Teliva may unceremoniously crash. Please
# report bugs at http://akkartik.name/contact
- __teliva_timestamp: original
render:
>function render(window)
> window:clear()
> local lines, cols = window:getmaxyx()
> local line = math.floor(lines/2)
> local col = math.floor(cols/4)
> for i,t in ipairs(tower) do
> render_tower(window, line, i*col, i, t)
> end
> curses.refresh()
>end
- __teliva_timestamp: original
lines:
>function lines(window)
> local lines, cols = window:getmaxyx()
> return lines
>end
- __teliva_timestamp: original
pop:
>function pop(array)
> return table.remove(array)
>end
- __teliva_timestamp: original
window:
>window = curses.stdscr()
- __teliva_timestamp: original
render_tower:
>function render_tower(window, line, col, tower_index, tower)
> window:attron(curses.A_BOLD)
> window:mvaddch(line+2, col, string.char(96+tower_index))
> window:attroff(curses.A_BOLD)
> window:attron(curses.color_pair(15))
> window:mvaddstr(line+1, col-6, " ")
> window:attroff(curses.color_pair(15))
> for i, n in ipairs(tower) do
> render_disk(window, line, col, n)
> line = line - 1
> end
> for i=1,5-len(tower)+1 do
> window:attron(curses.color_pair(15))
> window:mvaddstr(line, col, " ")
> window:attroff(curses.color_pair(15))
> line = line - 1
> end
>end
- __teliva_timestamp: original
tower:
>tower = {{6, 5, 4, 3, 2}, {}, {}}
- __teliva_timestamp: original
render_disk:
>function render_disk(window, line, col, size)
> col = col-size+1
> for i=1,size do
> window:attron(curses.color_pair(size))
> window:mvaddstr(line, col, " ")
> window:attroff(curses.color_pair(size))
> col = col+2
> end
>end
- __teliva_timestamp: original
main:
>function main()
> curses.assume_default_colors(250, 139)
> for i=1,7 do
> curses.init_pair(i, 0, i)
> end
> curses.init_pair(15, 0, 250) -- tower frames
> curses.init_pair(255, 15, 1) -- reserved for Teliva error messages
>
> while true do
> render(window)
> update(window)
> end
>end
- __teliva_timestamp: original
len:
>function len(array)
> local result = 0
> for k in pairs(array) do
> result = result+1
> end
> return result
>end
- __teliva_timestamp: original
update:
>function update(window)
> window:mvaddstr(lines(window)-2, 5, "tower to remove top disk from? ")
> local from = curses.getch() - 96
> window:mvaddstr(lines(window)-1, 5, "tower to stack it on? ")
> local to = curses.getch() - 96
> make_move(from, to)
>end
- __teliva_timestamp: original
make_move:
>function make_move(from, to)
> local disk = pop(tower[from])
> table.insert(tower[to], disk)
>end
- __teliva_timestamp: original
cols:
>function cols(window)
> local lines, cols = window:getmaxyx()
> return cols
>end

650
life.tlv
View File

@ -1,342 +1,308 @@
teliva_program = {
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
grid = [==[
-- main data structure
grid = {}
for i=1,lines*4 do
grid[i] = {}
for j=1,cols*2 do
grid[i][j] = 0
end
end
]==],
},
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
window = [==[
window = curses.stdscr()
-- animation-based app
window:nodelay(true)
lines, cols = window:getmaxyx()]==],
},
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
grid_char = [==[
-- grab a 4x2 chunk of grid
function grid_char(line, col)
result = {}
for l, row in ipairs({unpack(grid, (line-1)*4+1, line*4)}) do
result[l] = {unpack(row, (col-1)*2+1, col*2)}
end
return result
end]==],
},
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
print_grid_char = [==[
function print_grid_char(window, x)
result = {}
for l, row in ipairs(x) do
for c, val in ipairs(row) do
window:mvaddstr(l, c, val)
end
end
return result
end]==],
},
{
__teliva_timestamp = [==[
original]==],
glyph = [==[
-- look up the braille pattern corresponding to a 4x2 chunk of grid
-- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Braille_Patterns
-- not obviously programmatic because Unicode added 4x2 after 3x2
glyph = {
0x2800, 0x2801, 0x2802, 0x2803, 0x2804, 0x2805, 0x2806, 0x2807, 0x2840, 0x2841, 0x2842, 0x2843, 0x2844, 0x2845, 0x2846, 0x2847,
0x2808, 0x2809, 0x280a, 0x280b, 0x280c, 0x280d, 0x280e, 0x280f, 0x2848, 0x2849, 0x284a, 0x284b, 0x284c, 0x284d, 0x284e, 0x284f,
0x2810, 0x2811, 0x2812, 0x2813, 0x2814, 0x2815, 0x2816, 0x2817, 0x2850, 0x2851, 0x2852, 0x2853, 0x2854, 0x2855, 0x2856, 0x2857,
0x2818, 0x2819, 0x281a, 0x281b, 0x281c, 0x281d, 0x281e, 0x281f, 0x2858, 0x2859, 0x285a, 0x285b, 0x285c, 0x285d, 0x285e, 0x285f,
0x2820, 0x2821, 0x2822, 0x2823, 0x2824, 0x2825, 0x2826, 0x2827, 0x2860, 0x2861, 0x2862, 0x2863, 0x2864, 0x2865, 0x2866, 0x2867,
0x2828, 0x2829, 0x282a, 0x282b, 0x282c, 0x282d, 0x282e, 0x282f, 0x2868, 0x2869, 0x286a, 0x286b, 0x286c, 0x286d, 0x286e, 0x286f,
0x2830, 0x2831, 0x2832, 0x2833, 0x2834, 0x2835, 0x2836, 0x2837, 0x2870, 0x2871, 0x2872, 0x2873, 0x2874, 0x2875, 0x2876, 0x2877,
0x2838, 0x2839, 0x283a, 0x283b, 0x283c, 0x283d, 0x283e, 0x283f, 0x2878, 0x2879, 0x287a, 0x287b, 0x287c, 0x287d, 0x287e, 0x287f,
0x2880, 0x2881, 0x2882, 0x2883, 0x2884, 0x2885, 0x2886, 0x2887, 0x28c0, 0x28c1, 0x28c2, 0x28c3, 0x28c4, 0x28c5, 0x28c6, 0x28c7,
0x2888, 0x2889, 0x288a, 0x288b, 0x288c, 0x288d, 0x288e, 0x288f, 0x28c8, 0x28c9, 0x28ca, 0x28cb, 0x28cc, 0x28cd, 0x28ce, 0x28cf,
0x2890, 0x2891, 0x2892, 0x2893, 0x2894, 0x2895, 0x2896, 0x2897, 0x28d0, 0x28d1, 0x28d2, 0x28d3, 0x28d4, 0x28d5, 0x28d6, 0x28d7,
0x2898, 0x2899, 0x289a, 0x289b, 0x289c, 0x289d, 0x289e, 0x289f, 0x28d8, 0x28d9, 0x28da, 0x28db, 0x28dc, 0x28dd, 0x28de, 0x28df,
0x28a0, 0x28a1, 0x28a2, 0x28a3, 0x28a4, 0x28a5, 0x28a6, 0x28a7, 0x28e0, 0x28e1, 0x28e2, 0x28e3, 0x28e4, 0x28e5, 0x28e6, 0x28e7,
0x28a8, 0x28a9, 0x28aa, 0x28ab, 0x28ac, 0x28ad, 0x28ae, 0x28af, 0x28e8, 0x28e9, 0x28ea, 0x28eb, 0x28ec, 0x28ed, 0x28ee, 0x28ef,
0x28b0, 0x28b1, 0x28b2, 0x28b3, 0x28b4, 0x28b5, 0x28b6, 0x28b7, 0x28f0, 0x28f1, 0x28f2, 0x28f3, 0x28f4, 0x28f5, 0x28f6, 0x28f7,
0x28b8, 0x28b9, 0x28ba, 0x28bb, 0x28bc, 0x28bd, 0x28be, 0x28bf, 0x28f8, 0x28f9, 0x28fa, 0x28fb, 0x28fc, 0x28fd, 0x28fe, 0x28ff,
}]==],
},
{