||4 years ago|
|README.md||4 years ago|
|Raindrops.cs||4 years ago|
|Raindrops.csproj||4 years ago|
|RaindropsTest.cs||4 years ago|
Convert a number to a string, the contents of which depend on the number's factors.
- If the number has 3 as a factor, output 'Pling'.
- If the number has 5 as a factor, output 'Plang'.
- If the number has 7 as a factor, output 'Plong'.
- If the number does not have 3, 5, or 7 as a factor, just pass the number's digits straight through.
- 28's factors are 1, 2, 4, 7, 14, 28.
- In raindrop-speak, this would be a simple "Plong".
- 30's factors are 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 10, 15, 30.
- In raindrop-speak, this would be a "PlingPlang".
- 34 has four factors: 1, 2, 17, and 34.
- In raindrop-speak, this would be "34".
A variation on a famous interview question intended to weed out potential candidates. http://jumpstartlab.com
Submitting Incomplete Solutions
It's possible to submit an incomplete solution so you can see how others have completed the exercise.