*nix-style utilities http://dlom.cc/projects/djl-utils
You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
- A collection of simple, well-documented CLI tools that follow *nix conventions
- Minimal external dependencies, statically compilable
- Standalone applications -- if only one tool is required the source code for that tool alone need be distributed.
NOTICE (2021-04-24): The project is still at a very early stage and these goals have not yet been achieved, as they were not the original goals of the project (eg. compilation/build process currently produces a .deb file)
- confirm: Prompt user for confirmation and report response via exit code
- countdown: Start a countdown timer
- gut: Wrap/simplify common
- line: Extract line(s) from stdin
- pasta: Simple ssh-based pastebin
- sign: Generate signature for current user
- stopwatch: Start a stopwatch timer
- suptime: System uptime in terms of seconds, minutes, hours or days
- timestamp: Current date-timestamps in common formats
- truthy: Test if input is true-adjacent