You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||3 years ago|
|LICENSE||4 years ago|
|README.md||3 years ago|
|list||3 years ago|
|tilde||3 years ago|
tilde - A tilde-launcher proposal in Python
This is my proposal for the tilde town program launcher. Here are the features that make it compliant with the specs:
- It has a help menu that, while not meeting the format of the specs, gives an example usage string and description.
- It implements the contrib system beautifully (IMO)
Here are the things I have left to make before this proposal can be considered a true answer to the specs:
- Implement submit process
- Implement other commands shown in help example (see below)
- Polish some rough logic
- help - complete
- contrib - complete
- chat - complete
- mail - just need to write this one
- submit - See Questions below
- How should this be accomplished?
- Is this supposed to be only for ben or for an admin in general to help?
- If the answer to the previous question is the latter, how should this be accomplished?
list- see list program in this directory