Now main() is much simpler.
Removed all goto.
Less variables in main.
Simplified status_ to status().
Use a stop() function to log, send messages to stderr if necessary and close vger.
Minor fixes with defaults, mimes
There is still work to do to compare path using stat().
Don't fork+execlp the script. There's no need to do so since on exec
the new process will inherit our file descriptor table (and hence our
stdout), so copying from its stdout to ours is just a waste of time.
This allows to drop the ``proc'' pledge(2) promise and to (slightly)
* follow style(9) for prototypes
* move first most used extension for more effeciciency when looking for mime
* add opts.h to deal with options
* remove lang=en by default
* add option to set default mimetype
* add option to autoindex if no index.gmi found
* redirect if ending "/" is missing
* send appropriate status code if request too long
* edit manpage and README for new options