SUICIDE LINUX BATTLE ROYALE
It's back, baby
coming soon! check #slbr on irc for updates!
typo? you're out.
when you play, you'll be dropped in a fresh vm. on the way to your goal, any mistyped command will delete your vm and you'll be eliminated.
contact ~ben or sose on tilde.chat (in the #slbr channel) to sign up.
How it works
- Each game has a series of challenges to complete, users are provided with a bash shell and a folder of clues.
- The challenges are numbered 1-X.
- Users must submit the solutions to each challenge to the admin, the first user to submit correct solutions to each challenge will win the game.
- If at any point the user enters an invalid shell command, they will be eliminated from the game.
- Configuring a new set of challenges is as simple as editing the
solutions.txtfile with their solutions, and providing new clues in the
- In the
solutions.txtfile, the line number of each solution corresponds to the challenge it is the solution for. Solutions may not take up multiple lines.
- Twisted (
pip3 install twisted)
- Python Docker SDK (
pip3 install docker)
- Make sure your port 1337 is not exposed to the internet, as SLBR will use it internally
useradd slbr-admin -d /home/slbr-admin
usermod -a -G docker slbr-admin
chown slbr-admin:slbr-admin /home/slbr-admin
sudo su slbr-admin
git clone https://tildegit.org/sose/SLBRV2
- Run the docker daemon rootlessly, i.e. with
- You are now ready to manage an slbr game
Running the game
./start.shto start the sever listening for various game events
./new_image.sh <user name> </path/to/pubkey>to create a new user
- All game events and user commands will be logged to log.txt
- You can
./reset.shto cleanup after a game has finished