@ -24,7 +24,7 @@ be conservative about automatically re-connecting to the server or channel.
if your bot's code is not yet stable, keep it in the #bots channel and do testing there.
don't join #chaos or #shitposting unless you want your bot to be spammed to hell and back.
don't join #chaos or unless you want your bot to be spammed to hell and back.
## tilde.team bot starter kit
@ -42,6 +42,34 @@ follow the example of sedbot when you add your bot in a PR to the wiki
+ most regex character classes match here
+ flags include `g` and `i`
- botmaster: [~ben](https://ben.tilde.team)
- short description: generate tracery output from grammars in you ~/.tracery (on ~team) -
forked and ported from [selfsame/tracer](https://notabug.org/selfsame/tracer) for py3 support
- list of functions:
+ !!fuse <grammar1> <grammar2>
+ | at the end of commands will echo the output in a new message
eg: !!drink | !toot
- short description: toots from @firstname.lastname@example.org (@email@example.com in #team)
+ !toot <message>
- short description: a janky bot in bash to post tilderadio updates - also toots from @firstname.lastname@example.org
+ radiobot: subscribe (or unsubscribe) - send a query when a dj goes online
+ radiobot: np - show what's currently playing on tilderadio
+ radiobot: dj - show who's currently broadcasting
+ radiobot: link - show a link to the tilderadio stream
+ radiobot: source - show a link to the sourcecode
+ radiobot: slogan - grab a random tilderadio slogan
- botmaster: [~aewens](https://aewens.tilde.team)
- short description: the unofficial bot of #meta, also includes integrations such as mirroring tilde.news and `bbj` into #tildeverse and #team (respectively)
@ -51,4 +79,4 @@ follow the example of sedbot when you add your bot in a PR to the wiki
+ !oofscore <user:optional> -- How many times user has said "oof"
+ !hmmscoreboard / !oofscoreboard -- Top three scores
+ !whois <domain> -- Does a WHOIS search to see if domain is registered or not