You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||8 months ago|
|content||8 months ago|
|scripts||8 months ago|
|styles||8 months ago|
|templates||8 months ago|
|.gitignore||8 months ago|
|LICENSE||8 months ago|
|README.md||8 months ago|
|regenerate_site||8 months ago|
What is this repo about?
This repo contains the creativespirit.tech site. This includes:
- Content in markdown
- A script ot render the content into static HTML site
Can I use it for my own site?
How to use the software for my own site/content?
I have a blog article on that. You could check it, and please also consider the steps below.
- Clone the repo
- Place your own content into the content folder. You can use subdirs, etc. If the links between your markdown files work locally, then the links between the generated HTML on the server should work, too.
- Create respective nginx dir on your own machine. For this project it is
- Create subdirectories under the nginx dir matching those in content dir
- Install project dependencies
cd scripts pipenv install
- To re-generate the site
cd scripts ./run