You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||3 years ago|
|ebook-storybook||3 years ago|
|recipes||3 years ago|
|.gitignore||3 years ago|
|LICENSE||3 years ago|
|README.md||3 years ago|
E-book publishing projects for generating fiction works, zines, documentation, and other things.
Write in markdown, compile beautiful pdfs, and ebooks.
- ebook-story book: short stories, fiction works, verse.
- seriousbook: nonfiction, technical documentation, etc.
- pamphlets: short informative works.
- flier-sm-poster: small poster (A4/letter) fliers or posters
- menu: menus for foods, goods, services
- recipes: standalone recipes, should be able to include in book template in the future.
- texlive-full (url)
- or at least some abridged texlive install with latexmk, texlive-fonts-extra
- Lipsum package to compile demos
- perl5 (req'd by texlive-full)
- first template set up
- Identify templates for inclusion in project
- Modify templates to follow editing conventions (markdown \includes, etc.)
- get them working & then use githooks to streamline testing during development.
- Begin work on makefiles
- Begin work on other output formats using pandoc - ebook formats, html formats(will need css magics)
- Define auxfiles directory and succeed in compiling pdf without losing aux files.
- Makefile framework for projects
- Change script md2pdf.sh to move .tex files to a different directory to compile from, isolate "*.md" files