You cannot select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
|swiftmandolin b95dd21e40||8 months ago|
|LICENSE||3 years ago|
|README.md||2 years ago|
|gemlog.sh||8 months ago|
Utility for writing and managing gemini logs (gemlogs) and atom feeds without needing a cgi script.
After 0.2.0, I'm no longer having my personal configuration on master, but as I'm replacing it with placeholder data, it may have a conflict for this one upgrade. Sorry for the inconvenience.
toot you really should have all these installed if you're on linux.
bashand all its goodies (duh)
- the toot cli — only if you're using the automatic mastodon toot functionality
- put it wherever you want and just add it to path
- make sure you modify
build_entries()in the script to customize it to your gemlog.
- Write your post in .gmi format. The first header of any level on the page
will be used as a title (it doesn't have to be on the first line). The
script will detect any .gmi files that start with a number and assume
they're blog posts. It'll display them in reverse alphabetical order, so I
recommend to name your files like
YYYY-MM-DD-title-here.gmiso you get them sorted nicely in reverse chronological order.
- make sure you're in your gemlog directory then run
gemlog.shto build the index page and the atom feed
- if you want your atom feed to be accessible over the web as well as gemini, symlink the atom.xml file to your web server directory